Warpaint is a 100% Natural Teeth Whitener
It's black, it's messy, but after you're done you won't be able to wipe the smile off your face.
What's App us or Viber your name and address and we will gladly send it out to you with Liban Post Delivery
Door To Door Delivery
What's App +961 70 679 404
This grimy little powder will whiten and polish your teeth with activated coconut shell charcoal. Brace yourself, because it's pitch black and will make you look like a toothless pirate. Hot.
It'll strengthen your gums, remove toxins from your mouth, absorb heavy metals and remineralise with bentonite clay, and the organic sweet orange peel helps remove those stubborn coffee stains.
As if that wasn't enough, we've thrown in organic peppermint to reduce infections and inflammation and a dash of organic lemon myrtle to arm you against bacteria and boost your immune system. Plus, it'll keep you smelling fresh and zesty!
If you like our natural approach and you want to share your experiences, dab some Warpaint on your face (like a cheerleader or someone using zinc for the first time) and post a snap of your totally sparkly teeth using the hashtag #armedwithwarpaint_middleeast
We love to see folks from around the world posting. It really makes our day!
What's in it?
Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal; Calcium Bentonite Clay; Organic Sweet Orange Peel; Organic Peppermint; Organic Lemon Myrtle.
How it works:
WARPAINT is an all natural product.
- We use australian edible calcium bentonite clay that remineralises and strengthens teeth. It is rich in vital minerals that are very beneficial for our teeth and gums – like calcium and potassium. It is a very mild abrasive clay that gently scrubs and beautifully polishes the teeth. Bentonite Clay has been used for decades as a treatment for numerous health conditions and acts as a detoxifying agent to help fight gum disease by strengthening the body's natural immunity. It works as an astringent by helping to remove tartar and cleans the gums.
- We use a non abrasive very fine activated coconut charcoal (the food safe type that is used in emergency situations in the Emergency Room for overdoses of medications, drugs and alcohol), it adsorbs materials, it is very porous and this allows the surface of the charcoal to attract and hold material and debris within the pores. Brushing with activated charcoal will help remove discoloration, stains (coffee, tobacco, tea, etc.) and debris and leave the surface area of the tooth clean and appearance will be whiter.
- We use organic sweet orange peel (does not contain citric acid), to remove stains and strengthen sensitive teeth.
- We use organic lemon myrtle found on rainforest trees indigenous to Queensland, Australia, (does not contain citric acid), a powerful microbial and anti-fungal agent that also contains calmative properties to soothe and relax.
- We use organic peppermint to reduce infections and inflammation. Plus, it'll keep you smelling fresh and zesty!